National Seniors Insurance offers peace of mind cover for your boat through Club Marine, Australia's largest insurance agency specialising in pleasure and commercial leisure craft.
Protect your boat with an insurance plan that is designed by boating people, for boating people. Club Marine, underwritten by Allianz, insures your boat against accidental loss or damage, with the added peace of mind of emergency and personal assistance service through Club Marine Assist.
Plus, you will get a 12 month subscription to Club Marine Magazine and access to over 700 agents and professional repairers throughout the country to help get you back on the water faster.
- Market leading cover for accidental loss or damage to your boat.
- Unique $30,000 personal injury cover for the named insured.
- Comprehensive cover for your personal effects, fishing gear, water ski and dive equipment, and tools.
- Automatic cover afloat up to 250nm off Australian mainland, Tasmania and New Zealand coast.
- 24/7 emergency claims assistance.
- Cover for social yacht racing and time trials.
- Club Marine Assist.
The cover choices
- An agreed value or market value policy.
- Flexible cover up to $30 million for liability to other parties for property damage or personal injury.
- Variable apportioned excess options.
- Optional extended cover for:
- Competitive yacht racing
- International and blue water cruising
- Builders and transit risks
- Charter and commercial use.
More ways to save
- If you don’t plan on using your boat every month be rewarded by a generous lay-up discount of up to 60%*.
- Join the Club and be rewarded with a maximum No Claim Bonus of 25%*.
- Exclusive Club Card scheme provides benefits on repairs and maintenance of your boat.
Call 1300 50 50 99 to get a free quote on your pleasure craft today.
Want to learn more?
Get protected and be heard
National Seniors Insurance is a service of the largest independent, not-for-profit seniors organisation in the country – National Seniors Australia. With the collective voice of over 200,000 members behind them, National Seniors lobbies government and business at all levels to get a better deal for the over 50s. Members also receive a bi-monthly magazine, great discounts on their holidays, exclusive offers and access to world class research on ageing. Become a member.
*10% discount for National Seniors Australia members only and is not available online.
Club Marine Limited ABN 12 007 588 347 AFSL 236916 (Club Marine) issues boat and pleasure craft insurance as agent of the insurer Allianz Australia Insurance Limited ABN 15 000 122 850 AFSL 234708. In arranging this insurance, National Seniors Australia Ltd ABN 89 050 523 003 AR 282736 acts for Club Marine. We do not provide advice on this insurance based on any consideration of your objectives, financial situation or needs. Terms, conditions and exclusions apply. Before making a decision about this insurance please refer to the Product Disclosure Statement, available from this website. If you purchase this insurance, we will receive a commission that is a percentage of the premium. Ask us for more details before we provide you with any services on this product.