National Seniors Insurance offers peace of mind cover for your boat through Club Marine, Australia’s largest provider of recreational boat insurance, specialising in protecting boating lifestyles in Australia for more than 45 years.
Underwritten by Allianz Australia Insurance Limited, you can rest assured you’ve got the support you need, when you need it.
Club Marine Insurance is designed by boating people for boating people protecting your boat against accidental loss or damage, with the added peace of mind of 24 hour emergency assistance and claims coordination through Club Marine Assist.
Get back on the water faster with 24/7 Online claims service supported by an extensive network of suppliers and professional repairers throughout the country.
- Accidental loss or damage, including theft
- Australia wide cover for trailerable boats
- Geographic limits up to 250nm of Australia & New Zealand
- Accessories include fishing/sporting gear & personal effects
- Social club racing and time trials
- Liability for personal injury & property damage to other parties goes with you on someone else’s boat
- Club Care benefits: emergency fuel delivery, medical evacuation, temporary accommodation.
The cover choices
- Agreed Value or Market Value options
- Flexible liability cover up to $20m
- Optional cover for water skiing
- Optional full racing cover
- Hire & Charter/Commercial Use.
More ways to save
- Lay-up discounts up to 60% for boats out of water and not in use
- No Claim Bonus up to 25% protected by loyalty points
- Club Membership Card provides benefits on boat repairs and maintenance
- Discounted subscription to Club Marine Magazine; Australia’s most widely-read marine lifestyle publication.
The only choice for people who love their boat. Call 1300 50 50 99 to get a free quote on your pleasure craft today.
Want to learn more?
For detailed information on the cover and limits provided, see the Club Marine Boat Insurance PDS.
Get protected and be heard
National Seniors Insurance is a service of the largest independent, not-for-profit seniors organisation in the country – National Seniors Australia. With the collective voice of over 200,000 members behind them, National Seniors lobbies government and business at all levels to get a better deal for the over 50s. Members also receive a bi-monthly magazine, great discounts on their holidays, exclusive offers and access to world class research on ageing. Become a member.
Club Marine Limited ABN 12 007 588 347 AFSL 236916 (Club Marine) issues boat and pleasure craft insurance as agent of the insurer Allianz Australia Insurance Limited ABN 15 000 122 850 AFSL 234708. In arranging this insurance, National Seniors Australia Ltd ABN 89 050 523 003 AR 282736 acts for Club Marine. We do not provide advice on this insurance based on any consideration of your objectives, financial situation or needs. Terms, conditions and exclusions apply. Before making a decision about this insurance please refer to the Product Disclosure Statement, available from this website. If you purchase this insurance, we will receive a commission that is a percentage of the premium. Ask us for more details before we provide you with any services on this product.