The cost of a funeral can be a real burden for those you leave behind but you don’t have to lock away thousands of dollars in a pre-paid funeral or nest egg account.
The National Seniors Premium Funeral & Estate Plan can help you take care of the problem. This Plan isn't just a funeral plan policy; it is an insurance policy that pays out when you die which means the money can be used however it is needed. And unlike most of the funeral insurance plans you may see advertised:
- The premiums don't increase as you age
- You won't end up paying more in premiums than the value of your policy.
From as little as $2.09* per week, National Seniors Premium Funeral & Estate Plan could take away the worry.
Issued by a leading global insurer, MetLife Insurance Limited, the policy has some special features that make it great value for money and stand out from other funeral insurance plans currently available in Australia.
- Automatic Acceptance ages 50 - 75 without medical.
- Choice of cover from $3,000 to $15,000.
- First 2 years cover is for death by accident only.
- Premiums are set for life (they never increase with your age).
- Never pay more in premiums than you get back in cover.
- Premiums payable monthly at no extra fee.
- Claim settlement within two business days of all required documents being received.
- After first 2 years cover, death by any cause is covered (including existing medical conditions).
Want to learn more?
To get a free quote on a funeral plan, call 1800 827 017.
For detailed information on the cover and limits provided, read the Product Disclosure Statement.
Get protected and be heard
National Seniors Insurance is a service of the largest independent, not-for-profit seniors organisation in the country – National Seniors Australia. With the collective voice of over 200,000 members behind them, National Seniors lobbies government and business at all levels to get a better deal for the over 50s. Members also receive a bi-monthly magazine, great discounts on their holidays, exclusive offers and access to world class research on ageing. Become a member.
* Premium example based on a 50yr old female non-smoker for sum insured $3,000. The National Seniors Premium Funeral & Estate Plan is issued by MetLife Insurance Limited ABN 75 004 274 882 (AFSL 238 096). Prior to making a decision about whether to acquire this product please consider the Product Disclosure Statement.