nib has announced its lowest annual premium increase in 14 years.
- nib premium changes at record lowsFriday, 10 February 2017
- Are you ready for wild weather?Thursday, 24 November 2016
As we head into a season of potentially destructive weather, it’s important to make sure that you’re protecting your property and valuable possessions.
- Home and contents insurance: How much is enough?Monday, 7 March 2016
Though most home owners know insurance is essential for their home and possessions, many are unsure about what their policies cover, whether they have enough or what they need.
- Summer storms, bushfires and floodsThursday, 5 November 2015
As we head into a season of potentially destructive wild weather, it’s important to make sure that you’re protecting your property and valuable possessions.
- Severe stormsMonday, 4 May 2015
Significant weather events have affected parts of New South Wales and Queensland causing damage to property and motor vehicles.
We are prepared
- Cyclone Nathan approaches the Queensland coastFriday, 20 March 2015
Tropical Cyclone Nathan has returned to far north Queensland, having moved away from the region after forming in the Coral Sea.
- Cyclone Marcia and Cyclone LamFriday, 20 February 2015
If you are affected by the Cyclone Marcia in Queensland or Cyclone Lam in the Northern Territory and need to lodge a claim, below is information on how to lodge your claim.
- Our partner Allianz is assisting membersTuesday, 2 December 2014
The storm that swept across South East Queensland last Thursday caused significant damage to property and motor vehicles. High volumes of claims have been handled both online and over the phone.
- Claims processThursday, 27 November 2014
The severe storm that swept through South East Queensland on Thursday 27 November has caused significant damage to property and motor vehicles.
- National Seniors partners with the experts at CerberusTuesday, 4 February 2014
Australians are repeatedly told that if you can't afford travel insurance, you can't afford to travel, yet the over 50s continue to face difficulties obtaining good quality, affordable cover that c